Ricklog - Announcements

Tracking All-Time-Highs

From today Rick will show the ATH FDV value on all tokens. This is just a pricebot, so I don’t track on-chain data, so the correct interpretation of Rick’s ATH is actually: “the highest FDV Rick has seen the token at”.

This data is being collected as you check tokens, but I also update them when any leaderboard is generated. This also means Rick doesn’t know historic ATH’s - however if a token is on CoinGecko you can use .a pepe to see the ATH.

If you check a token and it’s at ATH, Rick will also show a :fire: emoji to indicate the token is at ATH.

ETH Gas price

Checking current gwei in a very minimalistic/non-cluttering way is also possible with .gas in :discord: or /gas in :telegram: now.

FriendTech points

Rick shows Friend Tech points now with the .ft or /ft command.

Anon mode for Discord

The new /anonmode slash-command in Discord allows your server to redact your members from the leaderboards.

By default all members can be shown in the leaderboards.

If you run /anonmode yes all your guildmembers will show as ‘Morty’ on the leaderboards (from the moment you change it, so old records won’t change).

Noticing increased latency and timeouts for friend.tech endpoints, the .ft (/ft) command is affected by this and is likely to fail.

Summary of the smaller updates done recently

• You can now use SHU shortcut to trade with Shuriken
  • Overal, shortcuts have been reordered to look better.
  • Telegram is now using deeplinks for ETH socials (SOC) and pasta-check (Score).
  • Discord /fixtwitter has been updated to make sure there are no pings.
  • Pre-check for ETH tokens now shows a smaller version of /pc by default (similar contracts, sorted by last seen by Rick).
  • Dozens of small fixes I actually forgot :sweat_smile:

Ricklog - 2023-10-31T23:00:00Z

Lot’s of cool updates, where to start? Bubblemaps, Moni Twitter quickscans and more charts.

Global

I will refer to commands with / but keep in mind the Discord prefix is . (dot).

• :bubbles: Integrated bubblemaps.io for ETH tokens. Usage: /bm 0x0123

• :globe_with_meridians: Chart support added for Solana, Arbitrum and BSC. Usage: /c pepe

• :chart_with_upwards_trend: Charts should look a lot better in general!

• :moni: Moni Discover integration - get a quick glance of Twitter projects/users. Usage: /moni mentionlux

• :bird: The Twitter/X rewriter to fix your chat’s embeds has become better in dealing with different sorts of messages. Usage: /fixtwitter on (slash command in Discord as well).

• :ninja: Added a shortlink for Shuriken - a popular tradebot utilizing both Telegram and Web.

0x Channel

• :newspaper_roll: Rick listens for different type of messages in my 0x aggregator channel, responding to tickers/contracts for all channels tracked. Also most Twitter links will be reposted as fxtwitter.com link in the comments.

Telegram-only :telegram:

• :sol: Rick now responds to Solana contracts and links (if u notice any bugs, please contact me).

• :heavy_dollar_sign: $ticker can be used as alternative to fetch priceinfo as result of the improvements made for my 0x channel. Use /cashtag off to disable.

Tip: wrong token? Anyone in your chat can set filters: /rickfix token 0xC7e6B676bfC73Ae40bcC4577F22aab1682C691C6

Smol Ricklog - 2023-11-04T23:00:00Z

• Use /z grok 2 (or even 3) to get the second result in case the first one is wrong. This can be used as quick alternative to /rickfix. Works both in :telegram: Telegram or :discord: Discord.

• Small improvements for :discord: Discord embeds, you’ll notice!

• Honeypots in :telegram: Telegram are now more prominently displayed.

• BETA: see the tweet below. As of now, ATH’s have been added to the /serverburp :discord: command (/groupburp on :telegram: Telegram).

Ricklog - 2023-11-17T23:00:00Z

• :mountain: Added ATH data on most leaderboards, including /burp & /idk, but also @BurpBoard (applies to :telegram: and :discord:)

• :fire: indicates this is the highest ATH Rick has seen
    • :cold_face: indicates it’s 50% down from ATH
    • :skull: indicates you can either buy the dip, or let it die (or die with it)
  • Probably dozens of smaller fixes I already forgot about :grinning:

• :bulb: I will post a Discord and Telegram feature highlight article soon, also explaining how to tackle the most common issues that arise (wrong token, fixing twitter links, turning of $cashtag responder) and useful features.

View on Twitter

Quick update

• You can now use the /soc command to find socials for SOL tokens. Usage: /soc ca (NOT pair address, the token contract)
  • Does not work for fluxbeam tokens at this point.

Hi Rick Chainley

Rick has been rebranded to avoid potential legal issues. The documentation will be updated soon, it’s quite behind on some features.

Minor improvement for :sol: Solana top holders scan.

First of all: default pricemode needs to be advanced (this is default) or you need to use /x or .x for the holder scan to execute. This happens in real time on every scan.

Example top holder line looks like this:

:busts_in_silhouette: TH: 16.4 | 4.6 | 3.3 | 2.9 | 2.4 [39%]

It shows the TOP 5 including the pool, followed by the total percentage for the TOP 10.

If TH line does NOT show, the token has too many holders and it hit my time out, I still want Rick to respond fast. You can use RUG or Solscan or another bot to get a deeper look into the top holders in this case.

Identify ERC404 tokens

For Ethereum :eth: tokens, Rick will now show the supply minted for known ERC404 implications. Rick might not detect all ERC404 tokens as contracts might adapt, please DYOR as always.

This feature is pushed on both telegram and discord.

GM. My ETH node is syncing after the Dencun upgrade - some features might not work as expected or can be a bit slower as usual due to the use of a public backup node.

DexScreener charts

Both on Discord and Telegram, you can now get a DexScreener.org chart for all chains they are supporting.

Simply use /cc token 1h instead of /c.

Supported timeframes are 1m, 5m, 15m, 1h & 4h. Defaults to 5m.

Discord users can respectively use .cc.

Easier socials

Once the first user have used /soc, the socials will now be visible inside the pricebot. If no socials are available, a shortcut to /soc is shown.

Only Telegram and X/Twitter are shown in the pricebot. If you want to see all URL’s found, click the SOC link or use the /soc command.

Currently supported chains for the /soc command are:

:beetle: This feature is currently being tested publicly in Telegram. Expect this to be pushed to Discord in the coming week. Please report any bug you encounter!

Filter overview

Both in Discord and Telegram, you can now see all filters you have setup with /rickfix and /rickunfix - use /showfixes to pull up the list.

TON support

Good news. DexScreener supports TON network :ton: now. This means Rick is updated to work with TON and the most common shortlinks have been updated.

For Telegram users who were using /z token ton - this is still possible for now (until DexScreener adds other DEX’s like ston.fi).

Both in Discord and Telegram, the autoresponder is enabled for TON :ton: tokens.

Pump Fun token detection

Rick now detects the token name + $SYMBOL for pump fun tokens. If detected, the token name links u to the pump.fun page.

This feature is live on Telegram :telegram: and Discord :discord:.

:banana: :gun: NEW: You can also trade pump.fun tokens directly with BananaGun now using the BAN button anywhere on Rick.

Base honeypot detection

Beta chats may have noticed that Base tokens started showing honeypot information similar to ETH/BSC tokens.

Great news! Thanks to honeypot.is, Base :base: honeypot detection is now available for all Discord & Telegram servers!

For a full explanation of all abbreviations used on Rick, check out: Pricewidget Walkthrough: Mastering the Essentials