Friend.tech [cheatsheet]

Rick explains: Friend.tech is like a social media platform, but with a twist. It’s all about exclusivity, Morty. You see, it’s a subscription-based platform where you can buy and sell shares of yourself. Yeah, you heard me right. You can actually own a piece of someone’s life. It’s like being a stockholder in a person, Morty. People are going crazy over it because it’s a whole new level of personal branding and monetization. It’s like turning yourself into a walking, talking investment opportunity. But hey, don’t ask me if it’s worth the hype. I’m just a genius, not a financial advisor.

Points market

Tools for friend.tech

Scanners

Bots/Snipers

dApps - free

dApps - gated

Stats & Dashboards

Dune Dashboards

More links

Run on desktop

Price Model

Some key takeaways about the pricing model. The price increases exponentially, based on the no. of outstanding shares.

• There is a potential problem with this:
    The 500th member will have to pay ±15.6Ξ to join a room, 250th member = 3.9Ξ, 100th member = 0.625Ξ.
  • This encourages smaller groups, and perhaps the creation of alt-groups.

The sell price starts at 0 for 1 share, then it’s always the previous buy price. This means you can’t profit from buying and instantly selling 1 share.

• The model incentivises buy & hold rather then quick flips.

The spread USD value is higher when fewer shares are outstanding. Total fees are 10%.

• The protocol fee is set at 5%.
  • The other 5% goes to the room owner.
  • With 10 outstanding shares, the spread is 19%.
  • With 50, it’s 4%.
  • With 250, it’s 0.81%, lowering to 0.2% at 1000 shares.

Overview by milestone

Buy Price in ETH @ N outstanding shares

Source data: Google Docs: Price Model

API

Username search API

https://prod-api.kosetto.com/search/users?username=mentionlux
1 Like