This has been sitting in my drafts for too long, finished the dots & I hope it helps and if I miss something, let me know. Anything here can be used for your daily degen grind, regular research and can greatly increase your general knowledge and awareness of the availability of several tools out there.
Read more: Why should you use BananaGun?
I prefer Rabby, you can use the same MetaMask seed to switch to MetaMask if Rabby doesn’t work on a specific dApp. You can find links to the wallets here.
Always compare results of multiple safety tools and make a wise decision. No tool is the best, and no tool can detect every honeypot, new honeypot methods are introduced on a daily basis.
- DexScreener - Where I keep watchlists and do most charting
- DexSpy - Monitor pending (dev) TX, token launches & live HP data
- Use this on token launches because it’s the fastest & checks pending TX’s.
- BananaGun bot - for sniping tokens in Telegram
- Maestro - Telegram sniper/bot
- Fast searching - Search Twitter/EtherScan & more in Chrome URL bar
- Chrome bookmark scripts - To switch between most tools without copy pasting contracts.
- KibaSwap - better UniSwap alternative
Some tools & tricks I use that help me do DD.
- On-chain/wallet tracking
- Contract hunting
- Unibot New Token Scanner
- Similar feeds & more available for Server Boosters in Alpha Pack. These are the ones I personally use, but I’m a Discord maxi.
- Always label wallets in Etherscan
- BubbleMaps - reveal linked holder wallets for any token (paid)
- Use MetaDock to enhance your explorers
- Price Widget - replaces contracts with simple market data and highlights malicious contracts
- Moni - Twitter Analytics tool (NFT gated)
- Tax Inspector - check how much tax has been farmed on a token
- iToken Locked - good channel for token locks, more spammy version here
- TUFext - Popular tool from TUF Sniper Bot (paid tiers)
- If you ever need gas on some chain
- chains is my go-to reference for every chain
- MetaSleuth - on chain wallet analysis and connections
- There is much more on Talk.Markets, and I probably missed some, but too much to put in a short cheatsheet. So browse around for yourself if you find the time.
Socialize, make friends, there are many private/smaller groups out there, here are some publics to get started.
Check early buyers in EtherScan to find good wallets to track.
Learn how slippage works. Some Maestro tips:
- For buying launches: I personally use 99% slippage and Anti-MEV in Maestro for most of my apes. This is not the fastest, but it is the safest because you avoid getting sandwiched and still get in the token 99% of the time. This config is one I can use on any token without thinking.
- Using slippage above 100% is risky, it’s better to increase your gas delta and try to get in just a bit earlier instead.
- Experiment with different settings, this is a personal choice. There are no best-settings IMO.
Be on Twitter and follow interesting accounts. Much alpha can be found on Twitter, and it doesn’t always have to be from accounts with large followings.
Following everything is a lot, you can’t. I keep track of most things in Alpha Pack with the feeds I built over the years.