This topic explains how to use Rick’s shortcuts as fast as possible, they look like this:
Some shortcuts, are hardcoded for Ethereum. This is because we can not always detect a chain (pre-launch contracts or addresses) and it’s a lot of coding for little benefit (Title URL/DEX/PRO/APE always works, so there’s always a way).
The first time you open a URL in Discord, always “Trust This Domain” for the links you trust, this is essential to open the links/TG bots like Maestro as fast as possible. Any link used in Rick can be trusted, they are widely used tools you probably already know.
Some links direct to a Telegram bot, however depending on your device/OS/browser the behavior might be different. So I’ll explain briefly what my settings currently are. I use the shortcuts PRO or APE (which opens Maestro bot) as examples below, because these are usually the most time sensitive.
- Chrome might prompt you the first time, with something like “Always open Telegram for links like this” - you want to enable that, so the next time you click APE, Telegram will open instantly.
- When you click APE (or any other) link on a Rick message, it should bring you to a t.me link in your browser, and that should open Telegram automatically, all you need to do then is click start in the Telegram bot:
- In Discord, go to Settings > Web Browser > set to Safari
- Also make sure to click the small “trust domain” prompt if you open a link in Discord
- No need to click Start in TG, it will automatically send /start. This is the fastest you can get.
… no Android here so I do not know its behaviour, lmk if there are tips here to add.