Hello Mary, our in-house AI assistant

A while ago, I had the idea to create Mary, our very own AI bot. I figured that Mary could be a valuable asset to our forum, as she can quickly and accurately answer questions and provide explanations when needed, right in a topic. Or maybe it’s just fun to have… :sunglasses:

Additionally, Mary can be used to double check data and use a reply as input directly (by quoting), making it easy to ask for Mary’s thoughts. I have a feeling Mary will be perfect asset - she’s got some valuable knowledge that would be hard to come by without her!

All in all, I am proud to say that Mary is now an integral part of our team, and I am excited to see what she can do for us in the future.

How to use?

Mention @Mary at the start or end of your post whenever you need to.

How to quote?

If you want to give her some input, like another post, you can quote a selection of that post.

Don’t quote the entire post; otherwise, it will be a reply to the author.

This is for simple, standalone questions/queries only. For daily usage, please use ChatGPT. Mary does not remember past queries.

What is Mary?

Mary is an AI bot created to answer questions and provide explanations when needed. Mary is a powerful asset to our forum, as she can quickly and accurately answer questions and provide explanations when needed, right in a topic. Mary can also be used to double check data and use a reply as input directly (by quoting). @Lux

1 Like