Because we are striving to create a community of value, we are using activity based Trust Levels. Every level gives access to more features.
Any new member starts here and limits access to some basic functions, for example PM’s.
We’re not explaining how to get promoted. Any user should get TL1 fairly quick.
TL1 removes TL0 limitations, allows PM, allows uploading images, allows you to edit wiki posts & you can report posts to moderators.
Some requirements are:
- Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
- Received at least 1 like
- Replying to at least 3 different topics - please do not reply to reply.
- Entered at least 20 topics & read at least 100 posts
TL2 users can:
- Access more private sections
- Use shared drafts feature (chads or contributor group needed)
- Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
- Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
- Ignore other users
- Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting
- Use @here to tag 10 users who replied to a topic
This is the highest level and only the most contributing users will ever reach it & hold it. Yes, you can get demoted to TL2.
Over the last 100 days:
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Must have viewed 25% of created topics
- Must have read 25% of all posts created
- You got 20 likes, and gave 30
- Your posts were not flagged for spam more then 5 times (confirmed by mods)
- You were not suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
TL3 users get the following privileges:
- Recategorize and rename topics
- Access a secure sectiin only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
- A TL3 spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately hide the post
- TL3 flags cast on TL0 user posts in sufficient diversity will auto-silence the user and hide all their posts
- Make their own posts wiki (that is, editable by any TL1+ users)